March 24th & 25th at Ystrad Organic Wool Farm, Brechfa
Two day workshop £335
Spend the weekend learning to make a gorgeous and unique felt bag with textile designer Claire. We’ll be using Cambrian Wool fleece in natural shades and adding a range of natural fibres to create further texture.
Learn to create a big, beautiful and robust felt bag with an integral pocket and leather handles in your very unique design. We’ll be predominantly using Cambrian Wool fleece in natural shades. More texture will then be added with fibres such as ramie, silk, soya, bamboo and coloured fleece should you wish. We’ll then sew on our local leather handles by Will’s Upholstery.
• Two days of professional felt bag making tuition from Claire Cawte
• All materials required to make your textured felt bag are included in the course fee
• A spacious work area is allocated to each student along with their own set of tools to use while they’re here
• A plentiful supply of tea, coffee and afternoon cake is provided
• Delicious lunches are supplied by Juliet which can be paid for on the day. We happily cater for any dietary requirements when notified in advance.
“Loved every minute – so well organised, beautiful location, fantastic tutor, delicious food and a hand-made bag to take home – perfect two days! Loved it so much I may even book to come again!” – Jan