11th and 20th December at Stiwdio 3. Afternoon sessions (1 – 3pm)
14th December. Evening session (6 – 8pm)
Two hour workshop £30 *Buy one get one place free*
A two hour workshop carving a ring from jewellers wax to be cast into solid silver. Learn from jeweller Maggie Cross as she guides you through wax carving techniques for lost wax casting.
Have fun making something special with a personal touch. Carve a unique, one of a kind ring using jewellers wax and a selection of tools. If you choose, your bespoke wax ring will then be sent to a casting company in Birmingham’s Jewellery Quarter who will cast the wax into solid silver using the process of lost wax casting. The rings will then be hand-finished and posted back to you. Please note: The cost of silver is not included in the price of your ticket. Workshops attended after 7th December: We will not be able to get your ring back to you before Christmas we are sorry.
• As part of our Christmas workshop promotion, these courses will be BOGOF, Buy One Get One Free!! When you book we will reserve you a second space so why not bring along a friend and have some Christmas making fun together?
• Cost to have your standard sized ring cast, £29 per person payable to our tutor on the day. If you would like to upgrade and carve a large ring, the cost for silver will be £39 payable on the day.
• Please note that this workshop is 18+.
• Come and make with us in our new venue at Stiwdio 3, Cardigan High Street.
• We will have a wonderful new café up and running so you can get lovely coffee and cakes or stay lunch if you wish.