April 24th at Stiwdio 3, Cardigan
10.30am – 12.30pm
Learn how to beautifully arrange flowers in a vase with Jill from Green and Wild Flowers.
Join us for some flower therapy and learn how to create a simple, relaxed vase arrangement with flowers and foliage picked from your garden or maybe with flowers you have received as a gift. We’ll be focusing on shape, colour and texture. Bring along a vase of your choice. Plenty of lovely flowers and foliage will be provided but if there is something in your garden you would like to use please bring it along!
Please get in touch with us if you wish to plan a private workshop for a hen party, birthday celebration or just for fun!
• Professional floristry tuition from Jill from Green and Wild Flowers
• Plenty of gorgeous flowers and foliage to choose from are included in your ticket price
• Please bring along a vase of your choice
• Come and make with us in our new venue at Stiwdio 3, Cardigan High Street
• Teas provided. We have a wonderful new café up and running so you can get lovely coffee and cakes or lunch if you wish.
• Group of 6 people max
• Age 14+