As a friendly and welcoming venue in the centre of Cardigan, we strive to be a supportive and accommodating space for all in the community. Whether it is simply to meet with friends for a coffee or to run more formal meetings at Stiwdio 3, everyone will always get a warm and friendly welcome.
Drop-in Craft Sessions
We offer the people of Cardigan, and visitors to the town, the opportunity to use our space for their own benefit and enjoyment. We have weekly drop-in craft sessions run by some wonderful volunteers where people can meet, chat and learn new skills. Thanks to the support of 2 local businesses, (Welch & Co. Solicitors and B.V Rees Fiat Dealership) we can provide these sessions free of charge and provide basic materials and equipment to get people started. These informal gatherings allow people to come together to share their skills and knowledge (and have a bit of a natter!).
– Tapestry making with Candy 11am – 1pm / 2 – 4pm (£4 charge for materials)
– Sew @ Stiwdio 3 with Suzi 10.30am – 4.30pm (for experienced sewers)
– Crochet with Lisa 10am – 12pm
– Card making with Candy 1.30 – 4.00pm (£4 charge for materials)
– Hand sewing with Sally 2 – 4pm
– Spinning with Barbara 3 – 5pm
– Knitting with Eileen 2 – 4pm
– Weaving with Barbara from 5.30pm (This workshop is slightly more structured and costs £3 per week)
– Crochet with ‘the three mad ladies’ 2 – 4pm
You do not have to book for these sessions but if you could message us to say you might be coming that would be great. If you have any spare balls of wool, threads, needles, crochet hooks or embroidery hoops please feel free to drop them into our community chest.
We are always looking for new sessions to put on the calendar, so if you have a skill you would love to share with others whilst chatting over a cup of tea, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call in for a chat to see how we can accommodate you.