Date(s) - 30/06/2017 - 21/07/2017
10:30 am - 4:00 pm
The Coach House, St Dogmaels
Please click here for more info and photos or book below now.
All materials required are included in the course fee. Professional sewing tuition from Make it in Wales founder Suzi Park. A spacious work area is allocated to each student along with their own sewing machine and accessories to use while they’re here. A plentiful supply of tea, coffee and cake is provided. Delicious lunches are available to purchase from The Coach House. The Coach House happily cater for any dietary requirements when notified in advance.
Choose to come to any or all of the sessions
- •£50 per session
- •£40 per session if you book 2 sessions
- •£30 per session if you book 3 sessions
- •£25 per session if you book all 4 sessions
- Week 1 – 30th June – Manipulating fabrics
- Week 2 – 7th July – Free stitch embroidery
- Week 3 – 14th July – Appliqué
- Week 4 – 21st July – Hand embroidery and beading
Bookings are closed for this event.